Monday, April 27, 2009
















Everything started out so peaceful and innocent. Aly-isis-gypsy-queen invited gypsy hyena and I to her plant sale at the Botanical Gardens. Everything that the Gypsy Queen had worked so hard on over the past year, was on display and for sale. It was very impressive and beautiful. It made me very proud to be married to such a talented and beautiful horticulturist. Sooner or later the deviant drunks that hyena and myself are, found the tent with free wine.....

3 comments:

  1. Crap. Had I known I totally would have come out to the plant sale . . . I'm holding out for the Morning Owl Farms sale 'cause I apprenticed there last year. But would totally be in the market for Alyisisgypsyqueen plants for our garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I've been planning a plant cache for quite some time now I just had to wait for it to get a little warmer. Its coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn it, i wish i would have known about it too!

    ReplyDelete